Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Finished Team Fortress 2 Guides!




  I have just finished writing my Team Fortress 2 Guides, which took me a whole week to complete it. Although it is tiresome to make a game guide, I truly wish my tips on TF2 can help players struggling to play.

  Team Fortress 2 is indeed a excellent multiplayer game even at today's gaming standards. However, new players may sometimes get dominated by experts, as they exploit the mistakes made by amateurs. 


  That's why I will share my tips and recommend some in-game items for new comers of TF2. These tips are different from those you normally find in wikia pages. My guide focus on teaching players how to cooperate with their teammates, for team cooperation is the key to get victory.

  I sincerely hope that my guide is able to help players improving their skills, allowing them to fully immerse into the world of Team Fortress 2, and experience the epic battles in it.

   Hope you enjoyed my post. Please feel free to comment or ask questions on my posts, and making suggestions for the content of this blog is very much appreciated! :D


team fortress 2 red vs blu team image


Share To Your Friends!